Über unseren Kunden
Our client is a game developer
- Directly reporting to the company’s COO, you will have to build and manage a small web/it development team, while still actively programming.
- Strong remote communication skills (skype chat and calls, emails, intranet communication etc.) are required. You can also expect to travel at least once every two months.
- The mission of your team will be to further develop, improve and maintain our client’s front- and backend systems: External websites, intranet, tools for the support team, HR and internal communication applications, including the maintenance of our current IT infrastructure.
- You should be a software engineer (Master’s degree or equivalent) with strong IT knowledge in general.
- In-Depth experience in programming /administration of databases (MySQL)
- Very good communications skills, fluent English.
Having already managed a small Web/IT team.
- Mastering other programming languages (C, C++, C#, Java)
- Other spoken languages, to better integrate into a quite international
environment (German is a big plus, French would also be a plus)
- Experience with Linux environment administration.
- Adobe programs (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
Send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sprachen: Deutsch Englisch Französisch
Bahnhofstrasse 86CH-8001 Zürich
+41 (0)44 210 34 34