FOR OUR LOCATIONS IN LAUSANNE we are looking for talented people to expend our division “defense and public safety” for the position as: Junior Java Software Engineer
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Develop innovative applications, using state-of-the-art tools and agile methodologies.
- Work closely with a multidisciplinary team of business analysts, architects and developers.
- Be involved in the complete project lifecycle, from requirements analysis to final delivery.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A dynamic work environment with a young and highly motivated team.
- Ample opportunities to expand your knowledge and experience by working on a broad range of exciting projects, customers and technologies.
- Attractive prospects for career and personal development through training and coaching.
- A flat hierarchy and a culture of collaboration across all disciplines.
- The chance to make a difference in peoples’ life by building great software.
- You hold a MSc or a BSC from a leading university or institute of technology.
- You already have some experience in developing Java applications from internships or course-related activities.
- You are passionate about technology and software engineering.
- You are familiar with the fundamentals of underlying technologies such as web-based user interfaces, relational and non-relational databases, application security, and communication protocols.
- You are interested in the defense / public safety domain
- You bring as an advantage an experience in electronic warfare or a training in the swiss army
- You speak fluently French and English
- You are willing to work in a German multisite environment and can at least read German documentation.
If you are interested
Please upload your complete application (CV, letters of reference, diplomas and certificates) in English by clicking on the “apply” button below and following the orders. We only accept direct applications for this position.