Sector: Big Data
Experis knows you are more than just a CV, a job title or job description. We'll work with you to understand your unique talents, experience and interests to help propel you to your goals faster.
On behalf of our client, one of the most prestigious financial institutions, we are looking for a Big Data Engineer (Splunk). For this position based in Zürich, our client is looking for an English-speaking candidate, who is available as soon as possible.
You would be part of the Cyber Security Analytics Team which is responsible for design, engineering, testing and transition to operations capabilities to rapidly process large volumes of data from many disparate sources providing enhanced knowledge to bank's security teams and risk functions.
- Analyze requirements and design technical solutions based on those requirements
- Create test plans based on requirements
- Work with architects, engineers, and business analysts to ensure proposed technical solutions
- Develop configuration code and scripts as necessary for integration with other components, to fill gaps in the solutions or to automate manual tasks
- Build and test solutions in a lab environment
- Document test results, designs, and operational manuals for the solutions
- Provide third-level support to Production operations teams as necessary
Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience and excellent skills in:
- Log management/big data platforms Splunk/Arcsight/ELK (Platforms)
- Advanced experience with Splunk, creating dashboards and creating custom add-ons
- ETL process and data processing (log data) integrate systems together
- Ability to write complex regular expressions
- Statistics knowledge (general concept)
- Communication and documentation
- Understanding of software development methodologies and lifecycle
- Working experience as a member a Scrum team
Interested in this opportunity?
Then send your CV today to Viktoria Maric through the link in the advert!
In case of any questions, please contact me on +41 44 229 99 44
Even though this position isn't the perfect fit for you, check https://www.experis.ch/it-jobs-zurich#jobs to see an overview of available positions or connect with me on Linkedin.
Experis Switzerland has more than hundreds currently open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you!
This role is managed by:
Viktoria Maric: Recruiter