- Good academic qualifications, preferably a Master degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Data science, Statistics)
- Experience with quantitative analysis, including descriptive and inferential statistics. - Extensive experience working with at least one software package/language (Python, R, SPSS, Stata, etc.).
- Good working knowledge in R software.
- Experience with mobile data collection platforms
- Proven ability to manage processes and teams.
- Attention to detail and commitment to producing high quality work
- Openness to feedback and willingness to learn.
- Ability to manage time effectively thrive in a fast paced, results oriented working environment.
- Ability to work independently, with initiative, and strong capacity to work in intercultural team.
- Experience in coding data collection tools for mobile data collection platforms.
- Experience with qualitative analysis, including relevant softwares such as NVivo, Atlas_ti, or similar.
- Experience in assessments, monitoring & evaluations, especially in field research settings in an international context
- Familiarity with the humanitarian aid system
Submission of applications
Please send, in English, your cover letter, CV, and three references to email@example.com